Hello freelancer community,
I am looking for team of Professional programmers/ developers for a 3D browser game using unity3D engine with the following requirements.
- Experienced in game developing with Unity,(With a prove of industrial work) , knows his way around C# and/or Java.
- basic game Physics.
* I already have considered a concept artist, Modelar, and a texturar for the project yet if any bidder already have a team with the previous mentioned personal feel free to include them in the bid with the phrase (Got artists too) so I may know.
About the game it's a warfare strategic mmo browser based game in the 21st century where players will compete against each other and against AI(Artificial intelligence).
I'm not sure of how much time will it take so I choose 60 days for max and for the budget it's an estimation.
P.s This project may be the base of a game studio, so more projects will be available.
Kindest regards and happy bidding.
- Experience with client-server or multiplayer game programming , preferably SmartFox.
- Experienced with game system (ex. AI, networking, physics, etc).
- Graphics and shader development experience a plus.
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2500 pour ce travail
Hi This is Anoop John I have 4 yrs of Experience in Java:- Core Java,Google Web Toolkit(GWT-Ajax), Google App Engine, Android, Swings, JDBC, RMI, My SQL, Java Mail, Java SMS, Java VoIP Mac:- Mac Plus
I'm a hard worker, also I'm a responsible and reliable person and I'm prepared to work outside normal working hours
Recent Unity projects: Racing game: [login to view URL] 3D platform: [login to view URL] My old portifole: [login to view URL]
I´m unity 3d programmer for over 3 years. I worked with java in various companies such as telephony, bank, internet. I have experience with Oracle database, SQL Server, DB2, SmartFox. I have enough programming experie Plus
Im Anthony Faraci the Lead Scripter for DarkHouse Softworks' game "Flux" and I am currently making an advanced Unity3d NPC API. Our webite is [login to view URL], also go to [login to view URL] to check out Plus