The existing application can be viewed by going to [url removed, login to view] and logging in using the following account credentials:
- user name: jellyfieldsguest (add the domain yahoo dot com )
- password: [url removed, login to view]
To see the Gallery Assignment Panel, hover over one of the photo thumbnail images and you should see a set of overlay button appear. Click on the green plus-sign button to pop-up the Gallery Assignment panel. This panel allows one to select the set of galleries associated with the image or to click "Create New" and associate the image with a new gallery.
This project enhances this panel in the following ways:
1. Hover over item in selection panel should highlight that item. The behavior
should mimic the Google mail "Labels" panel, that allows you to associate labels with email.
2. When "Create New" button is selected, then the text entry field for the new collection name should be auto selected
3. When the enter key is depressed after entering the new name, the panel options should be saved and the panel dismissed.
4. Position the selection panel so that it is always fully displayed within the viewable area. Currently, it get truncate if the image is at the bottom of the browser window. However, the position should be relative to the image that it is being applied to. That is, it should only be reposition to the minimal amount necessary to display the entire panel.
5. Collections panel should remain up until either cancel or save is selected. If the person clicks on another item outside of the panel, then the panel should be canceled and dismiss. The panel should not disappear on a simple hover out as it does now.
You will need an apache server (or some other web server) configured to run with php and integrated with a mysql database
You will NOT be doing any php/mysql development, but you will need sufficient knowledge to install the provided php files and the mysql database.