Our website is a question making website. People make questions all the time. We want to implement a "last questions" board that is automatically updated via ajax.
The server-side part can be coded by us we will send the information to the client side using json.
The freelancer needs to:
-implement this ajax updated board that understands json receveid from the server and loops trough each of the questions to see if there is a new question to be displayed in the "last questions board"
- create the css style for this "feed widget"
-make sure everything works in the following browsers: ie6 and above, firefox3 and above, chrome and safari.
- the project willl only be considered completed when delivered and installed in our test server without any kind of bug without any style problem and without any browser incompatibility
- The widget should be designed tominimize bandwith usage.
- the ajax code has to be done using jquery.
- the server side part (fetching the last questions data and replying to ajax query from client side using JSON format) will NOT be done by the freelancer, this will be done by our developper, HOWEVER, the freelancer will have to work in cooperation with our developper to sketch what kind of json data is expected from the server response to the ajax query, and what json data is sent to the server (if any)