You are developing a desktop application where it recognize a mathematical equations. Write a YACC + Lex program that recognizes following formats of mathematical equations:
1) Digits Operation Digits.
• For example: 476 * 23
2) Digits Operation OpenParentheses Digits Operation Digits CloseParentheses • For example: 89 + ( 4 / 99 )
3) OpenParentheses OpenParentheses Digits Operation Digits CloseParentheses Operation CloseParentheses.
• For example: ( ( 32 – 7 ) * 88 ) Notes:
• Digits: 0-9. For example: 1, 4, 44, 66, 432
• Operation: Add/ Subtraction/ Multiply/ divide
• OpenParentheses: (
• CloseParentheses: )
Except the above mentioned formats, all other strings should not be accepted by the parser.
5 freelances font une offre moyenne de 36 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I have rich experience in Java programming working with Lex and Yacc. I have read all your explanations carefully and fully understand your requirements. So I am sure I can give you correct and good results. I w Plus
Hi I will do and i am not zero profile my old profile has bin close and i have a Big Company my company Name Webblu Technologies [login to view URL] I am read your project description carefully. I have rich experience in RestAPI. Plus
Hello, I already developed your application. Check the screenshot of working below [login to view URL] I would like to tell Lex and Yacc is not Java actually, it provides C code. As you can see in the screensho Plus