1. FTP in java requires the commons-net jar file. There are several versions available and one will need to be downloaded. Decide the best version of jar to create the FTP process in Java.
2. Since we don’t currently have any ftp related java methods, perhaps a new FTP class should be created which will contain the method we will use to establish the connection a remote FTP server.
3. Create a JSON file with a container that will hold a date and time value. Basically we will need to store this value so that this can be retrieved at a later time to check it against the parsed files at a later time.
4. Once the connection has been established in the java method, look for a specific string in the file name and look at the creation date in the file properties and compare to that of the JSON file date field. If the date is newer than the JSON file date field then grab a copy of that file and update the JSON file date field with this new date.
5. Create a properties file containing the server name, user ID, and password. This will be referenced in the FTP class.
6. Create a log4j properties file which will be used in the FTP class to store log data while running the class.
7. Create a batch script that will reference that class, properties, and log4J properties file. We will use this batch file from an existing application to kick off this batch script.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $19 pour ce travail
I am a trained and well taught in java. I have more practical experience in java. The more new project the more knowledge and experienced you get in java.