This opportunity expires December 31, 2005.
This project is for people/companies who have already built similar systems in the past. It is up to you to demonstrate that you have a complete solution that will meet the broad set of requirements below.
If you have not already built a system like this before, your response will be summarily ignored.
We need a customized, non-proprietary utilities information management software system that shall include but not be limited to the performance capabilities as listed below:
• The system must be capable of receiving, uploading and storing billing data for water, fuel oil and electricity consumption, for each of many possible properties.
• It must be possible to transfer data automatically to SAP.
• Capable of checking data and reporting on billing errors and data anomalies.
• The system will be required to track trends and note anomalies.
• Normalizing for weather differences (degree days).
• Generate benchmarking reports, comparing energy use per square meter for the propoerties.
• Calculate and report on energy, greenhouse gas emissions and cost savings.
• Download and upload data into Excel spreadsheet format for interoffice use.
• Must have a security module with ability to configure which user has access to which functionality in the system.
• Web based solution, using J2SE.
In your response, include the following:
• A description of the software system capabilities, including sample
documents showing the reporting formats.
• A description of the program technical data and hosting requirements.
• Detailed schedule showing timeline for delivery of all aspects of the system.
• Detailed cost breakdown.
• Information about your previous experience in this area, including projects completed of a similar nature. We will require references that we will call to confirm.
25 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 11509 $ pour ce travail
i have done a similar job.for my cities water and energy corporation.it will take me 90 days to give you what you want.i will also correct any bug report for 6 months pm me for details.