Your task is to show your software development skills by scraping jobs from a portal and provide them as excel sheet. Also you persist the results into a local database like h2 or derby (if you unaware of these dbs of course mysql or postgres would also be okay)
You need to implement for:
- chrome desktop
- firefox desktop
- run a job search
- navigate through the search result pages
- fetch the data into a model-class structure
- you will get support from our team
Your input of your API functions will be a profile or a project search page
What is NOT needed:
- a UI (not required, implement a JUnit test to call your functions)
- a service architecture (like spring or JEE)
What are our requirements?
- solution work in normal an in headless mode
- liquibase as db management
- your code passes checkstyle, pmd and findbugs (we will share you a git repo with eclipse settings)
- create a model class representing the input of your function
- create a service class implementing the logic
- create a unit test, which tests the service class
- we do NOT need a UI, we only need the model + service method to access the logic via API or via JUnit
- if you need libs beside of selenium or jgrapht, apache commons are fine. Other libs NEED prior clearance
- the runtime is JRE (no JavaEE nor Spring-container)
- delviery in our git
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrate you into regular work
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
Do not wait for our availability here. Just answer, just ask or just reply.
9 freelances font une offre moyenne de 94 $ pour ce travail
Hi, Hope you are doing well, I went through your requirements, I am pretty much confident that I can complete this task as I am expert in Java selenium. I have done similar kind of projects already About myself: I have Plus
Hi, I have good experience in automation development in Selenium and Java. We can achieve the requirement using Page object model and headless browser. We will Page objects as models and analyzing the data then capturi Plus
expertise on tool, researching mindset, keen eye on bugs, having hands to automate the webbrowser applications
Hi Hope you are doing good, If you are looking for someone who is fresher, enthusiastic, diminutive in freelancer application also passionate about building complex automation testing framework with less time, you can Plus
Dear Sir/Madam, We understand project scope but having few questions that needs to be clear in more detail. Please let me know if we can discuss the requirement over chat or call. I am working from last 20 years in A Plus
I have 4 years of automation experience and I have total 10 years of testing experience.I can complete the project on time.
I have developed such tools/reusable framework in past. So I am confident enough to deliver the requirement with the quality.
I am new to Automation Testing. But I have experience in manual testing before and I have created lots of projects on C++, java and MatLab. Since, freelancing is my full time job now, I think I can help you 24x7 with y Plus