An application is developed that manages the wardens and prisoners at a prison. Each prisoner is identified by a unique number. Details, such as name and number of days left to serve in prison, etc are stored for each prisoner as well as the unique identifier. Some prisoners are categorised as high security prisoners, in which case additional information are stored, such as security level and whether or not the prisoner can share a cell with another prisoner. Wardens have a rank in the range 1 to 5, where a rank of 5 indicates the highest level of experience. The application provide the following functionalities:
- Add a new prisoner
- Find and display a prisoner, identified by number
- Release a prisoner, identified by number (a prisoner can only be released, at the discretion of the prison services, if they have less than 7 days left to serve)
- Delete a prisoner (this function will come into play in the event of death of a prisoner)
- Add a new prison warden
- Delete a prison warden
- Display all the wardens
- Display all the prisoners
- Check if the prison has an appropriate set of wardens for the current prisoners. The prison should have no less than 1 warden for every 5 prisoners. The prison must have 2 wardens of rank 3 or above for every 4 high security prisoners.
to connect this java assignment, one should create DSN with the name 'pms'
2 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 500 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I'm a Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP6) with a lot of experience in creating stand-alone Java apps. I can do this project quickly and professionally.