Requests you to use multiple thread to perform matrix production, C = A * B,
Where A is a 10 x 200 matrix, B is a 200 X 8 matrix, and the result C is 10 x 8 matrix. Implement the followings:
(1) Initialize A with value from 1 to 2000, in row-major order (that is, one row by one row).
(2) Initialize B with value from 1600 to 1, in row-major order (that is, one row by one row).
(3) Create 10 threads: T1, T2, …, T10. T1 performs the product for row1 and A and matrix B, and the result will be save to row1 of matrix C, T2 performs the product for row2 and A and matrix B, and the result will be save to row2 of matrix C, …, T10 performs the product for row10 and A and matrix B, and the result will be save to row10 of matrix C.
(4) T1, T2, …, T10 run in parallel. For Java multithreading, please refer to Appendix A.
(5) Matrix C is a shared variable between T1, T2, …, T10. When they save result to matrix C, they need to compete for mutex. (mutex is a semaphore). For semaphore sample code, please refer to Appendix B.
(6) After you finish above (1) to (5), modify it perform D = E * F, where E is 10 x 8000, F is 8000 x 8 matrices, and D is a 10 x 8 matrix. Initialize E and F with random integer between 0 and 100. And measure the execution time for calculating D = E * F.
(7) Generate your report include source code and execution result (screen shots).
9 freelances font une offre moyenne de 43 $ pour ce travail
Hi there, I do Java programming and have good command in multi-threading. I went through your requirements and I would like to do this project if given the opportunity. Let me know if you are interested.
Hi, I'm an expert in multithreading using java programming. I can easily do this project for you. We can have a chat about it. Thanks.
Hi..I am proficient in core Java OO programming with multithreaded using Thread along with data synchronisation and can help you complete the project as per given specs.
Hi! I've read the description and I am very interested in your project. I am professional java developer - i have Oracle java 8 SE OCP certificate. Let's discuss in chat
Hello I am Sun Certified Java Programmer. I am highly experienced in Java Technologies, OOP, Data Structures, Database Driven applications, APIs, Files handling and Data Transformation, ETL and various frameworks. I c Plus
Hello, I read this bid very carefully. I have experience in java projects and writing java code. I wrote so many problems about algorithms in java language, such as BST(binary searching tree), dynamic Huffman algorithm Plus
Hi I am a very passionate java developer who loves solving problems. I have fair amount of my experience in Java domain. Out of curiosity I have already solved this problem. For the second part D=E*F matrix , I have Plus