1. Add responseDetail section in response JSON.
2. Incorrect Password validation:
3. When incorrect data is passed to the server, it returns error in faultstring tag. This tag needs renaming to PD-__-Error_Message
4. Write logic for Update Project Status. This is a copy paste with minor changes from Update Project Header.
5. Write logic for Update Project Classification. This is a copy paste with minor changes from Create Project.
Fixed price: £40
As I have worked on this project before it will be easy for both us to excute this project. Quality of work and response will be same as previous project from my side. Relevant Skills and Experience Java, SOAP, xml, Plus
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de £108 pour ce travail
hello,how are you.i read your bid carefully. i am java/javafx expert and have full experience for 12 years. java/javafx is my top skill and passision. i can provide most quality and high speed. if you want to succe Plus
Dear Sir, Gone through the detail posted and I am ready to complete the job for offered price £40 Thanks
Hi, we are a team of java and python developers who ensure on time task completion with complete customer [login to view URL] find our portfolio below [login to view URL]
Hi, im available to write code in your Java application, actually need to know some details and discuss with the you the price, but tellme if you need something. thanks
I am a technical evangelist, developer and can do this task for you. I have more than 12 years of experience in software development and am a microsoft certified professional.I have strong work experience in AI, Machin Plus
I have been using json more than 3 years now with android apps ,I have been debugging from the day one also I am able to help you with outdated functionality or services.
I did Masters in information technology in addition to that I have 4 yrs experience in It as software developer and hands-on experience on python
Hello, I have 5 years of experience in working with xml, java and json. You won't be disappointed with my work.