Fermé

Mexican and Brazilian Numbers Working Incorrectly in GoogleLibNumber Librar

Job Description:

I am using the GoogleLibNumber API but some country codes are experiencing errors. For example, The number I added as +52161xxxxxxxx Added as +5261xxxxxxxx.

And It can't be added in any way because it considers the number added as +555499xxxxxx to be invalid, but this is a valid number format.

I need a developer to fix this.

Lib FAQ: [login to view URL]

"Why is this number from Argentina (AR) or Mexico (MX) not identified as the right number type?"

Budget: 75$

Those who cannot solve this problem in a few hours should not bid. I don't have time for days/weeks

Compétences : Java, Mobile App Development, Android, Architecture Logicielle

Concernant le client :
( 0 commentaires ) Istanbul, Turkey

Nº du projet : #30859207

2 freelances font une offre moyenne de 118 $ pour ce travail

ayeshanajam364

Hi there, My name is Ayesha i have a team of web developers and designers. Let me know if i can help in any way.

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 7 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
UUbRfsEs

Hi. I did a very similar project for another client around 5-6 months ago. I am sure i can do the same for you. Kindly drop me a message in chat so we can discuss this in more detail

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 8 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0