Looking for java backend developer having below,
* Must be having 5+ years of java back-end experience who must be experts in Spring boot , microservice, rest apis, Junit test coverage, Mockito and mvc mock and other java related thing's,
* Must have to work on 5 days a week & at fixed time slot 7 pm ist to 2:30 am ist wia remotely (on client laptop wia screen sharing)i.e USA day time.
* No code base or nothing shared to local.
* Max budget is: 50K monthly INR
* No advance, No hourly rate please
* Preferring from Indian developer only.
Only bid if you are willing to work on 7 pm ist to 2:30 am ist fixed time. There is no other time slot.
8 freelances font une offre moyenne de 49250 ₹ pour ce travail
I have gone through your requirement of java backend developer and i am willing to start the work. Thanks and waiting for response.
Hi, I am a Java developer having experience with Spring, Hibernate, Docker, Splunk, SQL, Jira, SQL, CI/CD with Jenkins, Design patterns. I have also experience with proper test-driven development with unit-testing (Ju Plus
I am a highly professional backend developer with a product development experience if 6 years , designing n developing highly scalable products
Hi, I am presently working as a software programmer at Jilaba Software Services Private Limited I'm experienced on developing Java enterprise applications by using J2EE,J2SE,Spring boot technologies and strong knowled Plus
Hi I am a full stack developer having an overall experience of more than 5 years in Spring boot /Java and Microservices. I have knowledge of working with in both highly scalable enterprise applications as well small s Plus
Hello, greetings I have been working as a fulstack developer for 4 years. I have proven working experience in Java 8, spring boot, spring mvc, micro services, angular, hibernate and sql. experience in TDD & BDD. I th Plus
I am ready to work on your task as per the requirement ,Please leave a message on chat . Thanks.
I am experienced Java application developer. I have used spring mvc, spring boot, rest to create application . Requirement analysis and developing.