1 Create a 'Shopping Cart' (limited functionlaity) Web application as per the following requirments :
A) Create a welcome page, that contains links for registration and login pages.
B) Create a registration page to register the user, register minimum 2 users.
C) In the Login page, when the user/password values are entered as (admin/admin) then display a product page, where an admin can create a new product.
D) There is no need of registration for admin user, this should be done through logic.
E) Add minimum 6 products using step C.
F) In the Login page, when the user enter the credentias : validate the credentials and show the Products page or invalid credentials message.
G) Upon successful login, the user should be able to see and select the products (created by admin) and proceed to the next page, where the user can verify and confirm the selection.
H) Upon confirmation, create an order number and save the items in the database for that user along with order number.
I) Repeat the same process for minimum 2 users.
1) Users, Products and Orders to be saved in the database.
2) Preserve and provide me the table creation (DDL) commands (to reconstruct the tables in my machine).
3) At the end of the session, give me a .WAR file along with the sources files (check include source files option when exporting the WAR file).
4) Follow the coding conventions and best practices.
5) Make the pages look good as much as possible.