Needed: Java Applet that incorporates JSpeex codex to play a Speex encoded file. See the JSpeex site for details. Applet will be released under GPL.
The word "codex" should be "codec".
The applet needs to run on IE5 and Mozilla without plugins...
The visual interface consists of four simple buttons ... Play, Pause, Resume, Stop.
More details ....
I would like to get a firm bid. Here is exactly what the Applet has to do:
1. It has to work in IE5 or Mozilla browsers without any plug-ins.
2. It has to be able to read a Speex-format audio file on a web site.
3. It has to play audio when the Play button button is clicked and pause when the Pause button is clicked.
4. It must resume when the Resume button is clicked.
5. It must end when the End Button is clicked.
The Applet appearance is very simple .... just Four simple buttons.
On this basis, can you provide a fixed price bid? If not, please let me know what other details you need and what payment arrangements you need.
Account type: Service Buyer
Date posted: Today 00:55
Thanks for volunteer offers of free help on this GPL project. However, I do will consider all proposals for paid work ... I need code in the near future and am willing to pay for someone's time.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $148 pour ce travail
The extra money put in will allow me to do an exceptional job, unless a rushed implementation is what is desired.
Hi i can take this up. I have been working on an audio/ Video VOIP software for my company.I will be able to handle your project.
I have worked in Applets that run audio files. All I need to do is to change the file format at the back end. I can do this project in a few days.