I require a Burp Extension that does the following:-
1. Captures the Burp HTTP/s Response
2. Writes the HTTP Response to a Socket
3. Listens for a response on same Socket
4. Reads from Socket and writes contents to buffer
5. Modifies the Burp HTTP/s Response with the contents of buffer
[A] The Socket is for [url removed, login to view]
[B] The Socket write must be null-terminated, and the incoming read will also be null-terminated.
[C] The Burp extension must be delivered as JAR file.
This project is re-posted because the Java needs to written as a Burp Extension. Burp is a proxy HTTP/S content modification tool that allows functional extensions in Java. See: [url removed, login to view]
If you have experience with Burp Extensions and understand how to do this, please re bid. If you think you probably can do it, visit the tutorial at [url removed, login to view] and decide if you understand how to do it. It should be fairly straight forward for a Java programmer.