1. Embed into a webpage and initialize
3. When launch function called, launch a new browser window to the initURL and always-on-top controller window.
4. Locate and test an operational microphone or fall back to no microphone.
5. Prompt the user to start and then change the browser window to the testURL and display the first task.
6. Record the window and audio (if available), highlighting mouse clicks in the recording with a yellow circle and showing time and audio level on controller along with a pause button.
7. Wait for user to click "Complete Task" or "Abort Task"
9. Display the next task and repeat until no more tasks.
10. Change the browser window to the completeURL and upload the file via POST, showing % complete progress.
11. Close the controller window.
It should have the following applet embed parameters
launchController(initURL,testURL,completeURL, scenario, tasks, cbTaskComplete):
returns: taskCompleted, taskTime, numClicks
And any additional parameters, methods or callbacks needed for operation and error handling.
Bonus will be awarded for great work exceeding expectations. Additional projects and future work available.
9 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 867 $ pour ce travail
Hi, i am sort of an expert in this type of application. I'am currently developing something very similar. In two days I will have a working demo if you can wait that long i can preset it to you.