This is Basic Java Help for those you already know Java.
I have attached a file that runs a checking account program that works absolutely fine. However, this zip needs to be edited with NetBeans and be able to add some more code to it (Modify the existing one).
Modify the CheckingAccount class, to become a simple derived class of the parent class Account. The Account class contains the instance variables String name(the name of the person who owns the account) and double balance( the current balance of the account). There should be appropriate get methods in Account class to get the name and balance fields. The account name should appear in all reports and dialogue. The CheckingAccount class will still have the instance variables double totalServiceCharges, and Transaction[ ] transList (or ArrayList<Transaction> transList). Also, create a Check class, a simple derived class of the Transaction class. The Check class will include the check number for each check transaction. The check number will be prompted for as the check is entered, and displayed in the checks listing. In this application’s design, you should have the following classes:
1. The Main class ( create the frame, add the panel and set it visible) . This program is event-driven. You cannot put all the processing steps/logic
in main method. You can put them in helper methods in the Main class, however.
2. The CheckOptionsPanel class(create the GUI components, add listeners, add to Panel)
This is the class where most of the action(driven by events) takes [url removed, login to view] might want to put the processing methods
(to be called by the listeners) in this class, along with the declaration of the CheckingAccount instance that you are processing.
3. The CheckingAccount class to define the CheckingAccount object.(please keep this class methods simple. This is the file cabinet object which
will be written to a file in a later assignment)
4. The Account class which serves as a Parent to the CheckingAccount class.
5. The Transaction class to define the transactions stored in the array inside the CheckingAccount objects, and parent of the Check class.
6. The Check class to define the check number and get method for processing the check number for each check transaction.
I Have included screenshots and a sample code to get you started quick. Its really not that much