1. The examination system must have a GUI.
2. When you run the system it will display a screen with two choices
login(if you already have an account), Register(if you are new
3. If you select Register, the program will allow you to fill the
registration form. The information in this form includes (First
name, last name, student id, email (will be used as your user
name), and password).
4. Once you logged in, you will have the following choices (start new
exam, display the results of previous exams, logout)
5. The examination system supports T/F, multiple choice and Fill-inthe-blank questions.
6. The questions are related to Java programming.
7. The time allowed for an exam is 5 minutes. The system will always
display the remaining time. If the time expires the examination
system will display the result immediately. You will not get any
point for the questions you have not answered.
8. Each exams session consists of 10 questions. However, your
system should include a pool of at least 40 questions (15 multiple
choice, 15 T/F and 10 Fill-in-the-blank). The system will randomly
select the questions to be presented in each session such that
each session includes (4 multiple choice, 4 T/F and 2 Fill-in-theblank) questions.
9. The user can leave up to two questions without answer and he
can return back to it later and answers it before submitting his
10. The user has the right to replace a maximum of two
questions with other questions from the pool during the exams
11. The user can ask the system to remove one of the choices in
only one of the multiple choice questions.
12. The results of the exam are displayed immediately to the
student after submitting his answers. The student can see the
correct answers for all of the questions that he did not answer
HI..I am proficient in core Java OO programming with data structures, algorithms, AI programming, GUI programming with Swings/JavaFX and can help you complete the project as per given specs.
8 freelances font une offre moyenne de 169 $ pour ce travail
Hello! I am a seasoned and software architect with in-depth knowledge of Java language. Your task has been already checked carefully by me and it looks inviting for me. I can build Java Examination System application Plus
Hi I'm interested in your project and I can help you with my skill and I have good experiences. Lets discuss more detail in private chat. Thanks for reading my bid
Thank you very much for sharing your project detail. I am a professional software developer and have 7+ years experience. My skills include C, C++, C#, VB, Java and so on. I have gone through your requirements and foun Plus
Hi, I have read your job description carefully. I am interested in your job. Java is my major skill. Based on Spring, Struts, Oracle, JSP, I have built several web application for last 5 years. I am sure, I can satisfy Plus
Hello. After keenly reading your description very carefully and am interested in your examination project As a senior full-stack web and blockchain developer, I have rich experience. About my skills: -Front-End: Html, Plus