Role: Java Developer
Job Type: Contract (3 - 6 Months)
Experience: 3 - 10 Years
- Expertise in Java, Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns in building robust REST APIs.
- Experience in developing and implementing Java/Springboot based Microservices and REST APIs in cloud native architecture.
- Expertise in Messaging Queues, Caching Systems, Relational and Non-Relational Databases.
- Hands on in developing, maintaining and deploying services in cloud environments (Docker/Kubernetes, Azure).
Nice to have:
- Experience in Vehicle Telematics Domain.
8 freelances font une offre moyenne de 87875 ₹ pour ce travail
Hi there! I'm a Senior software engineer with 7+ years of experience dealing with the different programming languages, and I can help you to work on this project since previously I have been working on the same projec Plus
Having 14 + years of experience in Java/J2EE along with all major frameworks struts, spring and hibernate. Also last 5 years working on the rest services project.
Hello, Hope you are doing well ! I have 2.3 years of experience in Java Development. I am developing Restful API's in spring boot. I have working experience on Relational and Non Relational database like MySQL , Mong Plus
Understood your requirement. I'm having 3.4 years experience on Java Springboot Microservices and messaging Queues like Kafka. Worked on cloud platforms like AWS Certified AWS Associate Solution Architect. Excited to Plus
I am having 12 plus years of experience in Java, Struts, Spring Boot, JPA, Mango DB, oracle, MySQL, selenium Webdriver, Jenkins, Maven, cloud etc...Currently working as a solution architect with designing and coding ex Plus
Hello, I have been delivering software using Java with Test Driven Development and Clean code standards. I am expert in multiple cloud technologies GCP, AWS. Have spent quite sometime on k8s couple of years back. At t Plus
Narinder Alliance Technologies LLC USA | Canada | India An IT Consulting and Software Development company. We have a team expert in Software Development, Application Development and Databases. Major offerings include Plus