Create a java application for reading serial numbers
- or -
ENDS IN (HOUR) 1FIXED PRICE £400
Posted: 4 weeks ago Proposals: 16 Remote #2490571 OPPORTUNITY OPEN FOR PROPOSALS
Lu [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Infotech Solutions LLP + 11 others have already sent a proposal.
Experience Level: Expert
We require a Java application to help with the booking in process of receiving used mobile phones into our warehouse.
The steps will be as follows:
1. We connect 5 iPhones via USB port to a computer (can be PC or MAC)
2. The system will automatically read the serial number of the device and which port number it's connected to.
3. It will take the serial number and push it to one of our internal API's making a request with the API key, the serial number and the port number it's connected to.
4. The API will respond with: IMEI, Serial, Port Number, Colour, Capacity, Network Status, Carrier and FMI Status.
5. It will then make a Dymo Label in the Dymo Label writer software with all of this information on and a barcode.
6. The label will automatically print and the port number will show that it's ready to be disconnected.
- This needs to be able to be deployed on multiple workstations
- It should have the ability to read devices that are in DFU restore and standard mode.
- It needs to be quick and light weight
- It should be easy to redploy this onto a new computer. We want just an .exe install file
- It should have a nice looking GUI and UX.
21 freelance font une offre moyenne de $23/heure pour ce travail
Hello! I have more than 15 years development experience and a great team, we can complete your project with clean code and best practices Please check my profile and message me for more details. Thanks
Hi I am software engineer and have done many java and technical projects. You can share more details with me so that we can negotiate the price accordingly. Thank you
Sorry? I think the project has got a problem, but that is not a point, point is that I can do that. I saw your budget and though I can achieve the results you desire, I would need to discuss the budget.