Working at Circular Edge means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Circular Edge.
Our Engineers within AtomIQ product team are thought leaders and have significant input into the design and direction of our product. Join us in our mission to make integration accessible to organizations of all sizes.
• Minimum 2 years of professional software development experience with a solid understanding of object-oriented design concepts for delivering and maintaining a software product
• 2+ years of hands on Java development experience in a corporate environment
• Technical knowledge of database interaction within an application
• Technical understanding of Web Services technologies including REST and SOAP
• Exposure to mature development processes including use of source code control systems like Git
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science (Advanced Degrees preferred)
• Be an active member of an Agile team, collaboratively realizing features through the software development life-cycle
• Participate in design, development and unit testing of the Circular Edge’s AtomIQ product line including enhancements and/or resolution of any issues that may be reported
• Investigate and resolve complex customer issues
• Work independently, as well as, in a team collaborative environment
• Knowledge of J2EE, Hibernate, Spring framework, Spring boot
• Solid understanding of Linux/Unix environments
• Knowledge of SQL, JDBC
• Experience with Agile development methodology
40 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹1010/heure pour ce travail
Having 3 years of experience in software development using spring,hibernate and java. I also have used various database technologies e.g MySQL,mongodb. Looking for a chance to work with you.