I’d like to hire a AWS expert with Spring Frame Work knowledge.
And I have a web site and an iOS app to use the web server. (I’ll upload the iOS on the App Store app as soon as this project is finished.)
My service is kind of translation service. Web site or the iOS app send text (news, articles) to Web server then the server parse the text into words and get the meaning of words from dictionary DB in MySQL and make a JSP and send it back to client.
There is one AWS Free tier with NGINX, Tomcat8, Mysql with Sprring Frame work on linux OS.
The issues are
1. Nginx crashes when I make a several requests to server to do server logic.
(Message nginx error!, The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.)
- I’d like to know what cause this.
- How I can solve this issue? (Is it free tier’s limitation?)
- When I reboot I’d like to launch services(niginx, tomcat, mysql) automatically.
2. When I see [login to view URL] log there are too many logs.
- Can I make catalina has only error and warning?
- Other freelancer set my Spring to make SQL Query log only on “Dev” not on “Real” but I can see the SQL logs on AWS’ Real server. How can I make Spring do not make SQL log on “Real” environment.
(“Dev” is setting value of Tomcat’s [login to view URL] on my mac to develop and test. “Real” is on a value of AWS Tomca’ts [login to view URL]”)
- The [login to view URL] log file is getting bigger while I am using Web services. Is there any option not to make it bigger everyday? or I’d like you to make a shell script to make a copy of [login to view URL] for 5 days and empty the [login to view URL] everyday
3. Monitoring & Autoscaling
- Please tell me which resource is the most needed to me? Cpu/Mem/Hdd/Network or other thing.
- I’d like to know about Monitoring on EC2. There are several charts for CPU/Network but I don’t know what the number means. (ex. Is CPU Credit BALANCE of 50 good or bad?)
- I’d like to have autoscale on my AWS. But I’m not sure how it can be helpful to me. And which parts are going to be autoscaled for me? (CPU or MEM or …)
4. Analyze the configure files(like, [login to view URL]) and optimize them and teach me what’s been changed and why.
5 Is it good idea to use AWS or should I find out other web hosting(?) service like AWS?
If I decide to use AWS which EC2 is best for me?
I’d like you to connect my mac via TeamViewer to fix these issues because I can’t share my server source code or AWS pem file.
After fixing this issue I’d like to get manual as an output.
(Just write in a text file so I can read them after this project)
I have "no payment in advance" which means I'll release milestone after you fix this issue Please apply who can accept this policy.
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $194 pour ce travail
Hello Sir, Greeting for the day, Hope you are doing well We would like to introduce ourselves we are software Development Company based in India . We are Group of professional having more than 8 years’ experience in Plus
FREELANCER RECOMMENDED ------------------------------------------------------ Can help... I am an Expert... Lets Start! Please start a Discussion with me and we can get started from there... Please check the past p Plus
Yes I'm agreed with your policy . milestone will release upon project completion, but you have to create a milestone . I am very expert with AWS i have setup EC2 instance manny time and separate server for image and Plus
Hello! My name is Andrey. I'm from Odessa, Ukraine. I have right skills and great experience for begin working on your project just right now! You may show good reviews at my profile https://www.freelancer.com/u/odessk Plus
Hi, My name is Raviprasad, Cloud Systems administrator from India. I have 5+ years of hands-on experience in Amazon Webs services, Google Cloud and Digital Ocean platforms. Currently I'm managing 17+ production web Plus
Amazon Web Services: Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, Load Balancers, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic File System, IAM, VPC, Security Groups, Cloud Formation,, S3, CLoudFront, Redshift, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Kinesis, SNS, SQ Plus
I am an IITK graduate and I have 9 years of experience in software development. I have 100% completion rate and I have finished all the projects with the highest level of customer satisfaction. I usually finish project Plus
Hello, I'm a hard worker and very determined to solve problems. I have pass AWS Certified Professional and more Microsoft Certified If you have time, please view my profile: https://www.freelancer.com/u/baonguyenaws Plus
I'm a system administrator that have 15+ years experience of configuring and maintaining remote servers (Linux/Windows). By the way, I have been worked long time on technical issues (L3) with hosting companies ([login to view URL] Plus
Hi, I am AWS certified Solution/DevOps Architect (all five certifications), having 10 years of experience in IT industry. I have hands on experience in AWS technologies, currently working as Cloud Architect for one Plus
1) Is it because of the permission issue and also the configuration part and there is nothing with the free tier because free tier you are using for the resources. After rebooting the services will start automatically Plus
Hello, My name is Abel. I use amazon web services since 3 years for now. I did a lot of migration like this for companies. I also have a couple servers on my own at aws.
Have an Experience on Linux for more than 3 Years, Have Worked on AWS, Mizrosoft Azure, OVH, Hetzner Etc. Have worked with Dedicated Servers also, Have Experienced on HAProxy and Pen and Pound as Load Balancing Softwar Plus
Hi Sir. Greetings for the day. I’ve been carefully through your profile . Me and My team is eligible to do this project. We have already done such projects with other clients. We can fix all your problems. About us: Plus
Regarding tomcat it requires this minimum and recommended, if you run other services it may crash, I happened to deploy glassfish once and it kept crashing, once we put the app in a bigger server, it stopped crashing, Plus