J2ME - Fast download of png images from a remote server to the WTK.
- The download (on average) should be close to the time it takes to download the same image using the PC’s browser (IE, Windows XP, HTTP).
- Must use HTTP/1.1.
- PNG images stored in the remote server: any 270 x 265 images reduced to 256 colors.
- The download of images should be made thru key-commands, that is, by use of the cell soft-keys.
- CLDC 1.1
- MIDP 2.0
- Apache/Tomcat 5.5.9
- Sun Wireless Tool Kit 2.2
- The only user interaction, after the first image is displayed, is the use of a soft-key to display the next image, going thru a loop of +5 png images. Images shouldn’t be categorized nor placed on a menu.
- The timing requirement above is based on the theory that the browser as well as the WTK use the same network/server, so on average the time difference shouldn't be that significant.
- Looking for simple code to solve this requirement rather than a fancy/complex application. Guidance and/or previous related work a plus.
Need to solve it ASAP and move on with other aspects of our j2me project.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Hi, I think I can help you on this subject. I'm an experienced J2ME developer, I've already deal with graphics / network interaction applications under either MIDP 1.0/2.0 CLDC 1.0/1.1. Reference projects / source cod Plus
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $100 pour ce travail
i am aprofessional in wed design graphics design logo design ,php, programming,java,java script,translation so i guess the job can be considered done only if you can give me a chance..
Dear Sir, We have already worked on J2ME and developed couple of applications for Mobile devices using MIDP 2.0 & CLDC 1.1 . I can assure you of our best services. Thanks Hyades Technologies.