Core-Java senior swing/javafx 4 geo visualisation with openstreetmap
Paiement à la livraison
We look for Core-Java senior expert on swing/javafx with geotools in depth knowledge on how to implement a visualization of GPS points as polygones to visualize on openstreetmap map. Beside of that polygone we want to visualize given GPS points on same map (with polygone).
Prefered technologies: javafx (if not awailable, swing)
You will get a csv with polygone and additional GPS points
you will also get the java classes for the polygone and GPS points
you will require to define mutiple GPS polygones against you can test your given data. Preferably this polygones are also provided as a Excel list
Your job will be to implement the logic UI for displaying. Also to explain us some basics behind the coding
Your background is:
- multiple years of experience with GIS / geo spacial data in Java
- multiple years of experience with Java
Assuming following existing classes, which you have to recommend from your suggested libs and apis
- GpsPolygone (defines a arbitrary geo fence in GPS coordinates)
- GpsPosition (any position in GPS coordinate)
Implement a visualization of the polygone and points on openstreetmap map.
- requires to have zoom option to be able to zoom to all levels (continent view, down to the size of viewing housegarden sizes)
- your implementation has a main method to initialize your implementation class
- your implementation class provides a method
- void visualizePolygone(GpsPolygone)
- void visualizePolygoneAndPoints(GpsPolygone, List<GpsPosition>)
- void visualizePolygone(GpsPolygone, KMLmap)
- void visualizePolygoneAndPoints(GpsPolygone, List<GpsPosition>, KMLmap)
more milestones to be awarded based on your expertise
- the gps positions and polygones are predefined under src/test/resources as xlsx, so it can be easily modified by non tech guys for more corner cases
NO UI for now required!
NO database required!
No REST endpoint exposing for the above named methods required! (only consuming the apis in the given links)
If you are a good fit, you are open to get more tasks about implementing solutions fully on your own (e.g. with your team)
will not be disclosed, place your best bid to get considered
What is next?
We will share you a NDA and afterwards a paid test task.
- you estimate in a WBS (optimistic, expected, pessimistic, where optimistic < expected < pessimistic) after getting the task
- we discuss about clearances and effort
- we mutually agree to effort
- we assign you the task after mutually agreed
- you implement & delivery
- we pay
(basically the rules of freelancer)
Closed book vs open book?
We work only on open book.
Closed book means you are unwilling to define a WBS for the work and you add only a price tag to the task.
We are sorry we will not hire you in such a case!
- in our on premise git (access will be granted to you)
- full sources
- clean code
- best practices in the given topics
- libs, need prior confirm and we prefer to use mostly latest stable versions
- JDK 17 (mostly LTS)
- your api access code working on our end
- used libs and apis are on latest stable version
- docker compose setup to run locally on your machine and (we will use it on CI/CD, if you are able to handle we place you an addition milestone for it)
Nº du projet : #37199734
À propos du projet
15 freelances font une offre moyenne de 79 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I can do that GIS-project in Java for you I know both Swing and javaFX and can start immediately Please contact me on messenger for details Thanks
Hello. I read your requirement i will do that. Please come on chat we will discuss more about this. I will waiting your reply.
HELLO DEAR EMPLOYER, I'm a Certified & Experienced Expert in the respective project requirements. Dear Client, I take this opportunity to inform you that i have KEENLY gone through all your project requirements as giv Plus
I have a 5 years of development software with gis and advanced gis tools using web and ArcGIS and geocoding tools and python and diferente tools to do sites and GUI for a users.
I am the best candidate for this job because I have the skills and qualities to match the job description, I am a fast learner which means I can add value to the team quickly, and I am commercially aware.
I have a large experience in working with GIS GIS software and developed GIS based on worldwindnasa in 3D and openlayer. I also teached gis for a long time