i) Conduct an independent study on Agile methodologies and Object-Oriented software development, and prepare a report (10 pages) addressing the following points:
• provide an overview of Agile development methodologies: characteristics, history, current state, development, benefits and constrains;
• discuss the relevance of Agile to the Unified Process;
• discuss the compatibility between Agile and OOAD;
• provide some general project management guidelines on how Agile methodologies can be applied to object-oriented software development;
• outline how to apply the above to the Project Initial Definition that will be supplied;
• provide a list of at least five bibliographical (not all URLs) references for support material and further information.
ii) Based on the requirements outlined in the Project Initial Definition and the project management plan outlined in i), carry out the first sprint/iteration(does not need to include all features), and document the process and output in a project portfolio. Include UML diagrams, code, GUI snapshots, etc. as appropriate.
Document the output of ii) in an additional 10 page report.
Draft of part i) must be submitted by 25th September 2015, part ii) by 5th October, with final submissions on or before 22nd October 2015
19 freelance font une offre moyenne de $208 pour ce travail
hi mate this is Asad, i am a computer science graduate with a lot of experience in object orient programming and agile methodology sdlc, please pm to discuss,cheers :)
Hello, May I ask you few questions concerning your project? I think I can handle this project professionally with reference to the information you have already provided. Thanks and welcome.