We have image files which have printed text and sometimes bar-codes on them. We need to find the position of the bar-codes on these images.
We need the delivery within 2 days after the agreement. We test it immediately and we expect the needed changes if there are any at all within 1-2 days and close the project. We'll have similar projects during the next two months.
We're open for an other algorithm but we suggest the following:
- Go through the image vertically pixel by pixel with a vertical line.
- Log the black parts of the line on position 1.
- Step with the line to position 2 and check the black parts again.
- Compare the positions of the two sets of black parts and log the ones where they are on the same position. Forget the set of data of the line on position 1.
- Step with the line and do the same for line position 2 and 3.
- Do the same for the whole image.
- At the end you will have a set of data where it is suspicious that there's a bar-code. Analyse these parts whether really thin and thick lines are there. If yes then you have found the bar-code(s) and that's what we need.
- The rest is basically a copy-paste job: do the the same with a horizontal line to find the other way positioned bar-codes.
We write our software in NetBeans RCP if it counts.
We can accept your delivery if
- It finds all the bar-codes.
- It doesn't find places where actually there is no any bar-codes.
- It does the job pretty fast, in an acceptable time. Probably maximum in a few second.
- It uses just such libraries which freely usable in a commercial software. (If we have to buy component, that's not a problem but we have to know about it in advance and have to agree.)
- You give your delivery in such a format what we can test without any changes basically by a clear command line command.
- Your code is clear, in good style, properly commented for others.
Décerné à :
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 250 $ pour ce travail
Using Image file it's very easy to read bar code. But needs high quality image for accuracy. I think i can do this in java. I have done 2 image processing projects like this. may be it's mine 3rd ;) can we connect.?