Use Java libraries JACKSON
1. Convert XML to JSON using JACKSON (Java Library)
(You are free to use your own methods and procedure but use JACKSON)
2. Execute basic function/methods (from JACKSON) like
a. get “element”
b. remove element
c. add element
d. update element value etc
3. Output the updated JSON (Print out, display it or output in text file.)
4. Convert the updated JSON back into XML and display it (Print out, display it or output in text file.)
5. Convert JSON back to XML (back and forth). And also XML to JSON
The XML should be converted into JSON Object. The JSON Object value should be updated, retrieved and changed accordingly (methods a,b,c,d).
Use and implement
I want to have the code for [url removed, login to view]()
[url removed, login to view]();
The lowest bidder will be awarded. The bidder with good reputation and similar project will be preferred. Feel free to contact directly if require more information. Good review will be provided for good job. I have multiple project, and can refer for other projects as well. There was one freelancer to do this job for $50 but he left. So please provide your appropriate bid.
Décerné à :
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 91 $ pour ce travail
I have experience in jackson api.I can provide you the delivarables as a zip file. Included deliverables: [url removed, login to view] interfaces [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] cases I am a java developer of 6+ yrs experience.