I need a small Java applet that takes segments of an XML file, creates one large printer ready file and prints. I will use it exclusively in Mac OS but would be good if it also worked in Windows.
* Open XML file when dropped on interface
* Find module heading (see attached sample XML)
* Find specific segments from that module
* Repeat above for all modules
* Create one continuous file from extracted segments
* Add increasing numbers above each segment to identify them
* Add page numbers in footer
The XML file contains some basic HTML tags that will need to be interpreted (bold, italic, ordered and unordered lists, etc)
I will need the src and associated files, and a Netbeans project.