We are looking someone who develops an Android 2.3 GPS turn by turn navigation Software.
The features should be the same as our competitors, namely :
1. Compact fileformat for storing GPS data and associated user interface to create/update those filemaps.
2. Voice guided, turn by turn GPS Navigation(with manual on how to add new languages)
3. Routing with shortest path and/or quickest time (with route recomputing if the route changes while driving)
4. Speed limit and radars warning
5. GUI using OpenGL for different screen resolutions
6. Skinable user interface
7. POI management (add/update/delete)
9. Tracklog capability (record routes while navigating)
10. Replay recorded tracklog/routes
In addition, this software must be accompanied by a desktop tool able to compile, encrypt, compress and block per time the proprietary maps.
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $4175 pour ce travail
Hello, please check the PMB for sample work and other information. Angad Kapoor. CDN Solutions Group- INDIA.
I have experience with GPS, I have implemented it in my latest app development. I can help you with a solution based on your requirements.
Hi, I have seen your requirements. We are a company of more than developers with over 45 iPhone and 25 Android apps under our name. Please see the PMB for details. Regards, Hadi
We can do the GPS Navigation software with Shape file based Maps. Complete auto routing, voice and other features can be provided. REgards Somasundaram.I
Hi, Having previous experience in similar projects in Android Platform. We never compromise with the quality. Please check your PM.... Thank You.
Hello! Our Senior Android developers can initiate your project in shortest timeline. Check your PMB please, thank you
Dear client, Thanks for your posting. I've gone with your specification and having healthy experience in FaceBook, I-Phone, I-Pad, i-Pod Touch, BlackBerry, Android, Symbian APPS/GAMES, Flash and other mobile apps as Plus
Hey, I am doing this stuff from my 10 th grade. This project will be purveyed by me. Thanks