Calendar is a new component of CSNS which you will develop in this quarter. In this assignment you are going to implement the model classes ,view and controller ; based on the following requirements:
• A calendar allows users to add events and tasks, as shown in Figure 1 (click on the image to see a larger version).
• An event has a title, a description (optional), a start time, and an end time. For example, Figure 1 shows an event "CS520 Lecture" which starts at 6:10PM on 4/21 and ends at 10:00PM on 4/21. An event may also have file attachments, which could be added to the event either before the event (e.g. a flyer for a party) or after the event (e.g. the pictures taken at the party).
• An event can be public, section, or private. Any user can see the public events on their calendar, but only users who are in the same section  (i.e. the instructors and the students of the section) can see thesection events for that section. A private event can only be seen by the user who created it.
• Only administrators can create public events, and only instructors can create section events for the sections that they teach. Every user can create private events.
• An email reminder will be sent to the users 24 hours before the start time of an event.
• A task has a title, and is not associated with any particular time period. For example, Figure 1 shows a task "Buy grocery" - it's simply something that needs to be done, but it doesn't matter when it is done.
• A task is either open or completed. If a task is completed, the completion date must be recorded.
• A task is always private, i.e. there are no public or section tasks.
• A user can search for events and tasks based on their date, time, titles, and/or descriptions.
 A course taught in a particular quarter is called a section in CSNS, represented by the [url removed, login to view] class. The information about sections is stored in the sections table. A section may have more than one instructor, and this information is stored in the instructors table, from which you can obtain the instructors who is teaching or has taught a particular course. Please see db/[url removed, login to view] for details.
Figure 1. A Calendar with Two Events and Three Tasks
In short I want Calendar looks like above image, which is not bounded by months or years as well as not limited by events and tasks and also, not limited by in particular section have many events.
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $263 pour ce travail
I have 4 years of experience in JAVA J2EE, I have done many project on the same technologies like java, jsp, struts, hibernate, spring and flex 3.0/4.0.