I require an auto dialler to be installed on multiple JAVA based handsets, but also with the future need for the code to be cross platform (into supported Symbian handsets)
[url removed, login to view] - example handset we will begin using.
The application you will design will have the following key characteristics:
- Auto dialler app will call a specific a telephony server (by means of a NGN) multiple times per day (10-20 calls)) but never the same between days.
- The auto dialler will also dial a number of pre programmed contacts within the phone book for randomised lengths of time throughout the day (between 5-20 calls)
- The NGN will be automatically terminated by the server every-time @ random duration length, the application must be capable of self reset and to continue working as before
- Application will be free of bugs and stable allowing for months of uninterrupted use without need to reset (note the handsets will not typically be used and will be stored away on charge continually)
- Application needs to be easily resettable in-case of crash / or handset runs out of charge
- Application must be seamless to upload into the handset and work straight away
- Nice to have the ability to remotely program by SMS command, key commands such as HARD RESET, STOP, TEST CALL etc.
- Nice for application to send sms in case of issues with errors it encounters
Hope this gives you an overview of what is required, I would also appreciate a daily conversation on Skype to learn and manage progress with you.
This is my first attempt at using [url removed, login to view] so please have patience with me.