We are looking for someone who will write a Jira plugin. Writing plugins in Java is pretty difficult and very time-consuming.
We want to be able to add new Jira plugins using different technology than Java, so full integration with Jira by PHP Api.
Plugin should be just a connector between PHP and Jira ( we accept two variants: 1 universal plugin for each new php plugins written by us later OR one plugin which will work like Cydia - one plugin will be installed in jira which will be getting all PHP plugins calling our api)
- Each plugin should be shown in Jira ( getting html by api smth like facebook apps - you are working on jira, but you don't see that content is coming from PHP )
- be able to add new menu items by api (must have)
- be able to get project statistics (nice to have)
- source code
- full tested
- documentation with instruction how to install it and how to work with it
- For many functions we will use jira REST or SOAP api so you don't have to duplicate those functions, so please check that first
- I should see this plugin on jira plugin list
- If there is no plugins coming from PHP app you should see a message "No plugins found" otherwise get a list of plugins from PHP app
- We should be able to do the same things by PHP app like by writing a new Java plugin
- plugin must be added and accepted in Jira marketplace
How it should work:
- When you will finish your work I should see this new plugin on the list
- It will call our PHP Api to get all PHP plugins
- You should be able to see a plugin configuration page ( get html by api again )
- For new PHP plugins we should be able to add new menu items by PHP or you should give us instructions how to do this in simple way
- If we will write a new PHP plugin for Jira we should be able to add new menu items for each of them
- As a user I should see all future plugins and content coming from PHP API
Please be sure that everything is possible to do, because I'm not a Jira plugin expert.