I am building a photobooth, and need someone to build the software for the computer.
I have the following:
- A PC computer - This can run windows or linux
- A Canon EOS 40d connected via USB
- A remote trigger attached to the camera - or - a USB connected foot pedal
You may use existing software with your own plugins or script to make it work, or any existing software package (at my expense)
Requirements are the following
- Must all run on startup of the PC, the user should not need to do anything other than turn the computer on
- When a person clicks the trigger, the photo is taken and shown full screen (no menu bars at all)
- When a new photo is taken it becomes the new photo on screen.
- Screen always shows the most recent image
I have a working prototype by running the following
- Canon EOS Utility
- Adobe Lightroom (using Watch folder it displays the latest image in a folder in full screen)
- The issue with this is it does not run on startup
If this project is a success, I will in future have you help me to develop the following
- Second screen with all image on slideshow
- Images uploaded instantly to Facebook
- Images accessible from iPhones via wifi
NOTE: Please let me know on your quote what you suggestion is.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $220 pour ce travail
Hi. I'm currently building and app using EOSDK, which is the library, from CANON itself to interact with the camera. I can do this app in 2 or 3 days plus 2 days so that you'll do your tests. Please see private mes Plus
hi,sir.I had developed a program which is very similar to your case.I will do some modify on it ,tomorrow i will send it to you.I hoped we can cooperate happily.