The client is looking for a Java developer to add some new features to the web front end of a gaming site.
The site is coded using the following technologies and frameworks.
JSP and JSTL, Tiles
Struts 2, Spring and Hibernate
Eclipse, MySQL and Tomcat
The site is a gaming site and will use Wirecard for payment integration. This part of the coding needs to be completed.
Attached is the integration information that was sent to us from Wirepay. We have also found some kind of demo at [url removed, login to view] which might be helpful.
Wirecard integration has a number of steps:
1. For payment we need to check first the card is enrolled for 3-d secure and redirect user to card site for 3-d secure authentication.
2. Verify the user has authenticated the transaction.
3. Then submit the credit card transaction to Wirecard again and then verify the transaction.
Some of the coding has been done the code for calling Wirecard 3-d secure verification and payment, but there might be minor issues and incomplete functionality with this part of the code.
Additional works pending for Wirecard integration are:
1. Any form validation in payment pages.
2. Update the 'financial' database table once the payment process is complete.
3. The ability to refund money back to the users credit card using Wirecard when users withdraw 'credits'. When a user does this the actual refunding is not done immediately but actual refunds batched together and done periodically via a cron job. The cron job is set up but the business logic for this is not yet done.
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.
7 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 248 $ pour ce travail
We are a team of experienced IT developers, specialized on working in financial sector. On time delivery guaranteed. For all the information requested please do see your PMB. With respect, IT'S Creation staff.