I need code written for the following projects:
Project 1. Write a program that,
- Allows a user the input a graph of 5 nodes and then connect them with links (edges) to simulate the "Konegsberg Bridge."
* Euler Definition of a "walk": Begin at one node. Cross all links and visit all nodes and return to the starting node without recrossing any links. *
- Create a walk for the graph
- Use a brute-force method so that every approach and path is tries, until all are attempted and none are successful
- Using Euler's Proof, make a graph that does have an Euler's walk
- Show the walk, in a window, using a computer graphical display on top of the graph
Project 2. Write a program that,
- Allows a user to input a graph of 2 to 10 nodes and then connect them with links as the user chooses. Each link has a "cost" that the user also enters.
- Find the shortest (least expensive) path from a user-defined node to another user-defined node
* Use Dijsktra's Algorithm *
- Select an application of Graph Theory to Engineering
- Code the project
- Create a presentation of the project
*** Time spent explaining the results via Skype is mandatory. I will need to run the codes to verify their accuracy while the freelancer is available for discussions. This project is time-sensitive, and must be completed asap. ***