1. Application aim is to forward traffic of selected applications(game)to our linux (proxy)servers via SSH or Socks5 connection , thus the selected application traffic will go through linux server then only to destination server .
2. We will have multiple linux (proxy)server for user to choose to connect , users are not allowed to add server by themselves , server list will be sync with our application server, user can only connect to one server at one time .
3. Supported games or application shows to user , user are not allowed to add games or application by themselves , the game list will be sync with our application server. Every game / application traffic is control by different port to allow or disallow pass through .(example : 1234-1240,0 (only traffic from port 1234-1240 is passing through ) , 0 ( 0 means all port is passing ))
4. Option for admin to control/limit user bandiwidth .
5. Must be compatible with any version of Windows & MAC OS (XP home ,XP Pro , VISTA , windows 7 , 32 or 64 bit), If you are strong in .net but not JAVA , please do contact me , i might be ok to have the application for windows only .
6. Button for user to ping ,connect , Free Trial , Subscribe. Ping is to ping all the linux servers we have to get single result . Connect is to connect to a chosen linux server .
7. Free Trial and Subscribe button link to web page . (-option : tick and untick / default untick)
8. Small icon or indicator at system tray to show user whether he is connected to our servers. (like Local area network icon, i need a small "L" to be in Yellow color when connected , gray color when disconnected )
9. During installation of client apps , it should detect if there's any similar software installed in the pc , then offer to uninstall the third party software before installing (like proxifier,sockscap,proxycap ,etc)
10. Authentication will be done by existing central server .
11. When application is launched , user must log in to linux server in order to play the game in our application .If need to bypass our application , just close it thoroughly , another word once application is closed/disconnected , the game will traffic will go directly .
12. Forward TCP & UDP traffic - option box for tick/ untick TCP / UDP
13. A Box for us to put in show up to 7 headlines which link to webpage for NEWS.
14. Chart/ Graph for daily online user amount , System bandwith usage , user bandwith usage (traffic monitoring tools )
15. User online list (online username, ip , bandwith usage ) (record can be saved by presetting days, default = 7 days )
16. Since this is online game application, the latency performance of the application will be very important,thus it will be benchmark by our legacy application ([url removed, login to view])
17. Must have ability to check and update client app patch from server if there's any update/patch for the application .
The flow would be like the link above too , using Putty to connect to 1 of our Proxy server , then use proxifier to redirect the traffic to our Proxy server via Putty .
This application's aim is to combine putty and proxifier with extra features to redirect TCP&UDP traffic to our proxy servers.
I will only consider bid for programmer who has the similar experience only.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2857 pour ce travail
Hi - I have done similar kind work in AAA servers which were basically used for CDMA/WiMax device authentications. There were different mechanisms, CHAP, TLS, TTLS, Secure socks to establish security tunnels. Please Plus
Hi, we're a group of freelancers that definitely have the skill sets that you are seeking for this project. You can view some of our portfolio below, and you can also learn more about us by visiting our website Plus
We have rich experience in .NET,C#,Silverlight and PHP based software development and ready to start working on the project. Please check PMB for our portfolio. That would be pleasure if we can get a chance to work Plus
Hi, We are very interested in doing this project. We have 6+ years experience in .net, HTML, php, mysql, asp.net, AJAX, java scripts, CSS, sql server and CMS. We are very careful about the quality, productivity a Plus