We need some slight help with our Android app. Our app is built using PhoneGap and push notifications are implemented with Urban Airship. There are a few things we'd like to modify to get things working a little smoother.
1. Regardless of how many push notifications arrive, only display one icon and one notification.
2. Allow us to display a different icon (a user profile picture) in the notification bar based on the content of the notification.
3. When the application isn't open, pass the notification data to the app when the notification is clicked.
1. At the moment, when each notification arrives, it creates a new icon in the status bar and a new notification strip in the pulldown. We'd like to only ever have one notification. If more than one comes in, the message of the notification should read "[x] Missed messages" and will count up with each new notification.
2. Right now, the application icon displays in the notification bar. We'd like the ability to change this icon depending on what the notification data is. For instance, if the notification is from a specific user, show their profile image.
3. Each notification comes in from the server with some data that tells the app what to load. At the moment, if the app is open, that data is passed to the app. If the app isn't open, however, that data is lost. We'd like to make sure that when the notification is clicked and the app is closed, that the data is passed to the app when the app does launch.
This is our wish list of what needs to get done. We would love to find someone who can fix all three items, but we'd be happy to split up the items as well.
Décerné à :
3 freelancers are bidding on average $213 for this job
We checked your posting in detail and based on that we are ready to do work as per your budget and timing and we are ready to discuss the things with you