Our company has successfully deployed a webapp for Android and iPhone, featuring a mix native/web technology.
Browser contained in a native app is used for displaying external web content, while using certain native controls: such as 'date picker' to increase user experience.
Looking for a similar implementation on the BlackBerry platform.
While the app is relatively simple (open $url), there are extra features involved such as:
* capability to store simple user settings
The developer is expected to:
* be a seasoned Java developer with an existing portfolio of deployed apps
* offer inputs regarding the appropriate ways of integration between the java- and the website-part of the app
* have access to different BlackBerry devices for testing purposes
* sign an NDA
The developer is not expected to:
* Develop the web content for the app
* Design graphical elements for the app (understanding of basic UI guidelines for the java app is a must of course)
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1601 pour ce travail
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please provide more details so that i can give you an accurate bid...
I believe my strong technical experience make me well qualified to handle the responsibilities outlined. I have connected to a php website from a blackberry via web serices. Please see pm for further details
dear sir, I have passed the SCJP,SCMAD,SCWCD exams & worke with java projects past 3 [url removed, login to view] given a chance I'll do my best.. Regards, Namal Weheragoda.