Looking for face recognition, pattern tracking and peoples counter developer (with openCV)
Looking for an openCV expert(s) who can develop a face / object Recognition application. The application should be created via openCV. Operating system would be Linux.
The finished application needs to run like a system service/daemon. It will need to export data on a timed schedule (every 5 mins) to a JSON, XML, or CSV file. File will be consumed by another application that will require number of men (entered), number of women (entered), average age of men, average age of women, and total people count (in and out).
The app must be able to have the following features:
1. Facial recognition according to age and gender (database provided by us)
2. Entry/exit counting (queue length, traffic flow, crowding)
3. Dwell time monitoring – output of the amount of time people remain in a user-defined area
4. Event counting (tripwire, multi-line tripwire, loiter, enters/exits) – by tripwire for counting people
5. Occupancy sensing (dwell time, thresholds)– continuously showing the number of people in any user-defined area. Also alerts when threshold is exceeded
This project needs a professional development team to help us for a longer time period. (For developing and technical guidings.)
13 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 4462 $ pour ce travail
Good day. I have 11 years of programming experience in C/C++. I have much experience with OpenCV and face recognition/motion capture. Please, contact me. Best regards.