We are using one open-source DMS Server as a document repository using Apache Tomcat and MYSQL (5.5) database. It is integrated with .NET 4 (MVC 3) application for viewing documents using Web services.
The DMS normally works fine, however, there are a few issues which need to be addressed.
- Error 00: Exception – This error occurs while using the web services
- De-serializing exception on void web service operation
- Some of the files uploaded in DMS have multiple versions created during document upload process. These files having - multiple versions show a file size of Zero KB(empty files).
- Error - Deserialized body or namespace during update document.
- Review of all configuration / parameters of DMS and Apache servers for the overall functioning of the DMS.
The above errors need to be resolved permanently and the configuration tuning needs to be accomplished at the earliest.
Its Quotero DMS
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $285 pour ce travail
Can fix all exceptions in Java based Web Service, but can not handle the Web Service communication and compatible issue between Java and .NET frameworks.