Use Flash Builder 4.5 or higher + BlazeDs + Java for the solution.
1. Have a splash screen that has Flex logo
2. Has a screen that asks for Email and Password and has a Submit Button
3. Once Email and Password are entered and Submit pressed, the application should connect back to Google App Engine app and authenticate against the User table.
4. If user name matches then go to next screen, otherwise show a red cross and display message below Password field "Authentication Failed"
5. If authentication passes, go to next page and fill a datagrid with data from the "FileInfo" table.
6. Screen in step 5 has a button to navigate to another registration screen where user can enter the following info
Gender (Male, Female) --- Radio Button
When the user clicks on Submit, the data is sent back to the Google App Engine backend and saved in the "FileInfo" table.
7. Souce code is fully needed and assistance or steps to setup on my computer.
Questions and recommendations welcome.