Looking to do cleanup and reorganization of our main CSS file. Need to analyze several jsp files for CSS usage and split up our main CSS into multiple smaller files, by common elements in one file, and specific ones by page. Is important simplify and optimize the CSS files, by removing unused or redundant entries, or just finding a better way to declaring it.
Also we require a simple document listing the main elements in use, their purpose and some instructions on how to change the theme of our site. This requires you to take a look at our site, and write on the document how CSS is currently been used and the major changes needed to change themes.
- Only bid if you have the time and skills to do the project in full.
- Maybe full knowledge of Java is not required , but will help when going over JSPs.
- Ideally you use or are available via skppe or some other form.
- Please send a small note on why your experience and skill-set is ideal for this project.
- We will do a trial run if we think you are a good fit, and then move on to the full project
- Please bid for the trial run, we will quote full project after you have evaluated the site and CSS file.
- Don't bother on sending lists of sites you worked on cause we won't review them.
- If you read this far, please say so, by sending PMB indicating you fully understand project and read all notes.
Décerné à :
7 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 69 $ pour ce travail