Use Java libraries JACKSON
1. Convert XML to JSON using JACKSON (You are free to use your own methods and procedure but use JACKSON)
2. Execute basic function like get “element”, remove element, add element, update element value etc
3. Output the updated JSON (Prinout, display in console)
4. Convert the updated JSON into XML and display it (Prinout, display in console)
5. Convert JSON to XML (back and forth). And also XML to JSON
Use and implement
I want to do: [url removed, login to view]()
[url removed, login to view]();
6. The next module require to convert JAXB object into JSON
26 freelance font une offre moyenne de $133 pour ce travail
We can help in your project, please check PMB and our ratings/reviews to get idea of our experience.
I can convert your xml to json and can also use jackson. I am ready to start the job. Lets start and get it done. Thanks
Hi, I have previous experience on converting xml to json and vice versa. Please see private message for more details. Thanks
An expert on Java here. I am very good at XML, JAXB and Gson, and I have used JAXB for many projects before. See my previous projects, some of them used JAXB.
Hello Tapan, I have read your requirements and I am confident that I can produce desired output within the stipulated time-frame. Kindly contact me via PMB for further discussions. Thank you! Regards, Parth
Hi , I have used the jackson processors for domain object to json conversion. I can do this task.
Hi, please check my resume for my experiences in the past. I am a creative professional with practical experience and a strong technology background. Highly professional education in computer science. I am a highly Plus
This is will be first project as freelance developer, if I get it, and I have to prove a lot not only to my employer but to myself as well, and I have a lot potential and goo