We are a healthcare technology firm and we are in the middle of various software modules. We are looking for a project co-ordinator who could manage those projects for us.
* Deep knowledge in Healthcare (Electronic Medical Records, etc) is a big plus
* Co-ordinate between different team members on multiple projects and comminicate effectively
* You should take on certain programming tasks as needed
* This is a monthly position requiring at least 45 hours per week
* Excellent verbal and written English skills
* Able to work with programmers located around the globe
* Thinks outside the box
* Self motivated and self managed
* Learns and understands new technologies and educates the team.
* Works well under pressure
* Likes challenges
As a startup company, we work hard and we expect that you do the same. However, our budgets are tight. We would like you to be self driven, take minimal direction and complete tasks on time. You are expected to provide daily status reports on the weekly objectives. You should use efficient programming methods and we do appreciate any feedback on the project to make it better.
Confidentiality is very important to us and you are expected to sign confidentiality agreement. We will communicate with our developers using Gtalk and Phone. You should have high speed Internet access and you login via Gtalk while working on our project. We are in Eastern time zone ([url removed, login to view]) and we expect that you work to match our time (at least partial day) so that it would be easy to co-ordinate tasks. We expect all of our developers to send daily status updates (and weekly targets).
If this sounds good to you and your expectations are within our budget requirements, please respond with your experience in healthcare and technology, availability and bid.
Thank you for your time.