I'd like to create a signed java applet with the following functionality:
We have a part of our site with videos (not x-rated by the way).
In order to see it, we want to store some third party cookies at client computer.
These are the steps:
1. User browse to a part of our website
2. The user should see a certificate that it can accept (or decline) it in order to activate the applet
3. When accepted, the applet stores about 8 THIRD PARTY cookies in browser. This should work for both IE and FireFox. The cookies can be either retrieved realtime (with some web requests to specific sites) or can stored upfront in database or on webserver, and installed later on.
3. A cookie of our own site is stored when succesfull, with an expiration date of a month.
4. Operation is complete, the user can view the videos.
5. All restricted parts check on this cookie.
I think this a project which will be quite possible, we are willing to pay for good work and speed of implementation.
We already tried to post this project before on GAF without succes, the programmer underestimated the security and program problems, which costed us both money and time.
Please read instructions carefully and only bid when you think you are able to solve this.
Good luck and looking forward to your bids :)
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $384 pour ce travail
Hi RuleKinG, At us are speaking: "Hastily not happen well". Is necessary choose not the executor, which promises quick result, but which really grasp the given task. Best regards, Shot.