Title: Liferay Architect
Duration: 4 weeks
Interview: Phone Interview
Liferay Architect having expertise conducting architecture assessment & implementation audits with following focus area:
• Current state vs. future state gap analysis & recommendation
• Scalability: Recommendation on how the Liferay architecture will support more applications in the future.
• Maintainability: Design patterns, Coding Standards – any deviations against best practices which could lead to maintenance overheads? Has customer over-customized the portlets which it is using?
• Is customer's Liferay implementation following industry best practices in terms of leveraging Liferay product.
• Recommendation for multi-tenancy architecture in terms of architecture/deployment pattern to support external as well as internal facing applications on Liferay platform
• Reliability, availability, uptime configuration recommendation
• User Provisioning & Management – current state and areas of improvement in terms of interfacing with their user database. Future recommendation for supporting multiple user repositories.
• Prioritizing findings & recommendations into a roadmap of actionable steps for short-term, mid-term & long-term.
• Liferay community Version 6.0.5
• JBoss application server
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1, Red Hat Enterprise 4.6, or Solaris 10 depending on the box.
• Oracle 10g, moving to 11g.
• svnadmin – [url removed, login to view]
• websvn – 2.3.3
• Hudson 2.2
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $756 pour ce travail
<B><i>The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms and Conditions</i></B>
I have 11+ years experience in java And J2EE technologies , And Oracle certified Java Enterprise Endition 5 Architect. I would like to work on this assignment. Could you please provide more details
I'm working in Java professionally for 5 years, and almost 2 years with Liferay 6.0.5 + JBoss + JavaEE EJB3 technologies. Very strong experience in technologies that you defined as required. Hope you'll contact me. 100 Plus