Need to build a web-based accounting program for small business, to run on Amazon Web Services.
The program will be comparable to many online accounting programs (Kashoo, Outright, Wave, or QB online), but narrowly focused for one type of small business.
This project will be completed in phases. This is a bid for phase 1, which will include user log in, main screen, a transaction entry screen, a list editing screen, and a report viewing screen.
- will use Amazon Web Services for hosting (please note your experience with AWS and the AWS JDK)
- use Java on the server side, because I will be building the necessary reports using iReport for JasperReports (please note your experience embedding Jasper)
- any client side technology is acceptable, as long as it is responsive
- smooth manual data entry will be a high priority—in your bid, please include a link to a sample web page you have completed that has efficient manual data entry using the keyboard
- all source code must be included with deliverable
Please see the attached preliminary specification. A more detailed specification will be provided upon an accepted bid.
I will provide:
- database definition with SQL create script and system data
- Jasper jrxml files
- any required SQL syntax for list selections and database inserts
- RGB hex codes for the colors used in the panels
Note: some parts of the specification are very detailed, and must be implemented as described. Other parts are less detailed, allowing the developer to make better use of their existing code in those areas.
16 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2371 $ pour ce travail
I was expert programming for accounting software,because I work for accounting software company. I was able to create simple-complex accounting process application.