Please read the full project post. There are specific deadlines and timelines.
I am looking for someone to:
1) Create a free play texas holdem poker application. No money will be involved or used on this site. This is being used to help promote real casinos in the US. We will white label this solution for various Indian Reservations that have Casinos. So it is helping promote their casino/poker room.
2) This will be a multiplayer texas holdem (no limit, pot limit, and limit) poker application.
3) This will be flash or some other type of non-downloadable application.
4) People will be able to play single table ring games, single table tournaments, and multi table tournaments.
5) This must have satellite tournament capability. Meaning that the winner of a tournament can advance to additional tournaments
6) We must be able to create password protected tournaments
7) Bots/Robots/Artificial Intelligence can be activated to play in tournaments or ring games. This will allow us to look like we have players.
8) Players can chat with each other
9) Admin Panel that will show all past activity, attach tournament and players history into each viewable sections.
More details will be given as we find out the capabilites of your company and narrow the selection down to a company. You will need to sign an NDA to start talks with us.
Payment will be as follows. If you cant agree, dont bid. Or dont bid saying you want something different. This is what we will agree to. If you dont want business, dont bid. We will not change. You will be able to do your due dilegence and see we are an established company for your protection.
1/4 At first milestone that we agree upon
1/4 At second milestone
1/4 At completion (After 10 day beta process and any outstanding errors fixed)
1/4 30 days after the last payment. This gives us additional time to beta and find any outstanding errors/issues needing fixes.
You must be able to start around Oct 15th and complete around Dec 15th. If it is past this time, you will be deducted a portion of the money if you miss the deadline. We want to launch on Jan 1st, and we need 2 weeks to beta from Dec 15th.