Project: I need somebody to develop/build a simple ecommerce website and integrate blog functionality
The design and layout of the website and its features is 95% complete. I have templates for all the necessary pages and the pictures e.g. where I want things, and what I want: (font names, sizes, buttons, add to basket etc) all complete already. I do not really need any design help, but of course if you have any good ideas or any good comments to improve it whilst coding it I’d be happy to hear it as my understanding of development possibilities is limited.
So, fundamentally I need my designs converted/coded to a website. Please note that I currently have a [url removed, login to view] purchased domain, and also have server space from eukhost.com.
The website is about 15 pages and fundamentally is a shop selling a few different products. I have a long standing PayPal account and would like all ecommerce transactions to go through that. I think that PayPal have a plug in that is fairly simple (at least they claim that it is. See here: [url removed, login to view]). So PayPal will be the main plug-in.
Overview of Key Features
I don’t know what’s best really, as I have limited experience in web development. However, I have heard that if I want it to be viewable on iphones and ipads (which I do) that it would be best to limit Flash and use HTML5. I’d appreciate any thoughts you had on this?
I want a similar theme to these two sites. As I mentioned at the beginning of the ad, the main design is complete, but tiny things, like the shape of drop down menus, and the glint on fonts and backgrounds might need fixing. It won’t be nearly as big as this but these sites give a good idea of the general theme.
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
2. Options to pay with all the other major methods that PayPal have: therefore they'll need to be able to enter their details etc. This may well mean setting up an “account”, in a similar way that the above websites have.
3. I want to be able to log in to the site and change and amend prices and quantities available etc.
4. 'Add-to-Basket' and 'Checkout' options, obviously
5. Other standard ecommerce features: ability to cross out the price and put another special one, (sales/discounts etc).
1. A number of pages: About Us, Products, FAQs, Contact Us etc - the usual
2. Blog Functionality: I want to have a blog attached to the site. I am open to suggestions as to the best way of how to do this. E.g. is bolting on Wordpress or tumblr a good option? I want to be able upload photos, write posts etc, insert hyperlinks to the products on the website and twitter etc.
3. I'd like my twitter feed to show on the site.
4. On the Products page I’d like to be able to upload and change the photos and also update and change the text associated with them.
1. Again, I have limited knowledge about the best way to go about this but I’d like to be able to optimise the sites position in a Google search. I’ve heard linking twitter/facebook/other social media and blogs can help with this....keywords etc.
I think that just about covers it. I'd prefer the person to be in the UK so that I can speak to them conveniently (I am based in London) but obviously if you are on Skype that's not so much of a problem.
Thanks Guys and if you need any more info just mail me.
Hi SAMac123, We're e-commerce specialists. We can really make this site special for you. Please see PM
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de £320 pour ce travail
Hello,We are Ecommerce site expert with Blog / wordpress [login to view URL] check pmb for [login to view URL]
Our main focus is to deliver the quality work with full support to our clients at very competitive rates. We will be happy to work with you on long term basis. So please consider us for your project. Hoping for the Plus
I went through your meaasge. And i am ready to do it. We are expert in web development and maintenance. Thanks, Uvachain Team.
Hi Sam, We are a reputed company with expertise in PHP, Wordpress, CMS, Ecommerce and have designed and developed more than 1200 websites. Kindly check PMB for more specific details regarding the project requirement Plus