This will not be your usual freelance job per se. We are a start-up company looking for a team of software developers to work on a concept we have.
For our first project, we will be working on a tablet (iPad/Android depending on skill set of dev but Android is top priority) note-taking app that will let the user type notes or "doodle" while simultaneously recording audio. Potential applications would be in college lectures, meetings, etc. The details and the more interesting features will be discussed once you're on board and have signed the contract and an NDA.
Why join us?
1. Flexible revenue; You will own a third of the company and a third of the revenue. (after budget is allocated for further R&D)
2. Since you will be working for your own company, you will be working WITH us and not for us. Everyone will be treated equally and you will have the right to take part in major decisions within the Dev team.
3. We will take care of the business aspects (PR, marketing, distribution, partnerships, etc) and infrastructure (servers, domain name, web page) so you could concentrate on what you will be best at; Development.
4. QA team at your disposal.
5. Flexible work hours; not your usual 9-to-5 job.
6. The possibility of coming up with new concepts; We innovate!
Given the fact that this is a start-up, you will be doing the job as an investor which means, you will own part of the firm as co-founder. Thus, there won’t be fixed compensations and apart from minor expenses, money will be off the table until the app is completed and sold. We believe that our concept has the potential to sell and will allocate a third of the shares to the software development team.
11 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2336 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I had a look at your application and i m sure that i can help you with [url removed, login to view] refer your PMB for more details. Thank you.
I love the sound of your project and the prospect of joining you company. This would be a big undertaking, however I am confident than I would be able to complete it and surpass any expectation.
Dear Sir, Before awarding this project to anyone else see our portfolio of previous work that we have done. Please Read your PM for ultimate solution. Have a nice day...